Get FREE Instant Quote!
Book Bob's Tenancy Cleaning Old Street for Immaculate Cleaning!
Flat hunting in Old Street EC1 is stressful enough! Book Bob's Tenancy Cleaning Old Street and minimise the fuss associated with vacating your property. Transfer your subscriptions, memberships and even furniture to your new place while we provide comprehensive clean of all areas and rooms. We know all the hard-to-notice details and guarantee you will receive your deposit back. Dial us on our 24-hours-a-day phone lines and receive your free price estimates!
We also provide End of Tenancy Cleaningand other services in nearby areas including:
Why End of Tenancy Cleaning is Necessary
When you prepare your move out in Old Street, you will appreciate some help with the cleaning chores. This may be a dull task but it’s an essential part of any property rental contract. You will need to pass through intensive scrubbing, dusting, and wiping to get back the money you’ve deposited. With Bob’s Tenancy Cleaning Old Street, you will be free of these obligations. Besides, you will have a guarantee for the return of your cash. When you hire our services, you will be free to concentrate on whatever activity is on top of your priority list. The rest is in our hands!
The Secrets of Our End of Tenancy Checklist
End of tenancy cleaning is easy with the trained and experienced professionals.Our services are custom-tailored to fit all your needs and are suitable for both tenants and property managers. A clean of the highest quality, at budget-friendly rates!
- Vacuuming all floors, carpets or rugs and soft furniture;
- Cleaning, mopping and polishing hard floors;
- Dusting and wiping all surfaces throughout the home;
- Deep cleaning the kitchen appliances like the fridge and the oven;
- Cleaning tops and cupboards inside and out;
- Scrubbing the bathroom and toilet;
The Tenancy Cleaners in Old Street EC1 Behind The Professional Team
There's no secret to Bob's Tenancy Cleaning's success. We're just a team of proven and hard-working tenancy cleaners from Old Street EC1! We can guarantee remarkable results by constantly training the workers to the highest standard of service delivery. With the years of experience the specialists have we've seen all the worst a property can offer, thus are fully prepared for any case and scenario that might play out during the cleaning session. They are all background checked and carry public liability insurance for an extra layer of protection. We utilise powerful equipment and procedures which pose no threat to your loved ones or pets. We don't use any toxic detergents, including such that leave stains on surfaces and materials. When you need a safe cleaning at the end of your lease, you know whom to trust!
The Many Reasons to Hire Our Tenancy Cleaning in Old Street EC1
Bob's Tenancy Cleaning Old Street is the local provider who strives to achieve your full satisfaction. An end of tenancy cleaning session so good you don't want it to end! But those are not the only bonuses you can enjoy—check out the comprehensive list of our various benefits, such as:
- Non-stop customer care centre: we have employees waiting by the phones, chats and emails 24/7 – even on bank holidays;
- Online and offline scheduling: we have a variety of contact methods to accommodate all your choices;
- Convenient service booking: you can make an appointment with us at any time of the year;
- Evening cleaning sessions: we don't charge any more for our evening services than our daytime ones;
- Short notice availability: we can handle same day services without any problem;
- 48 hour bond guarantee: we will come back and redo the job should there be any problems;
- Custom checklist upon request: if necessary, we can follow specific guidelines for the cleaning process;
Call Us and Be One of the Happy Tenants and Landlords in Old Street
Dial 020 3404 1547 to contact us and book your end of tenancy cleaning services in Old Street. You will secure the return of your deposit in no time, just contact our customer representatives. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ready to help you out with the booking process. You can get an instant price quote as well – these calculations are non-obligational. If online booking is more user-friendly for you, then fill in our request-a-service form. Otherwise, you can use our chat facility and get in touch with our operators directly.